IAC Accredited Vein Center
Fox Valley Vein Center earns Vein Center accreditation by IAC
There are many factors that contribute to an accurate vein treatment and management. The training and experience of the vein specialist performing the procedure, the type of equipment used and the quality assessment metrics each facility is required to measure, all contribute to a positive patient outcome. IAC accreditation is a “seal of approval” that patients can rely on as an indicator of consistent quality care and a dedication to continuous improvement.
Fox Valley Vein Center located in Sandwich, IL has been granted accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) in Vein Center in the area of Superficial Venous Treatment and Management.
Accreditation by the IAC indicates that Fox Valley Vein Center has undergone an intensive application and review process and is found to be in compliance with the published Standards, thus demonstrating a commitment to quality patient care in vein treatment and management. Comprised of a detailed self-evaluation followed by a thorough review by a panel of medical experts, the IAC accreditation process enables both the critical operational and technical components of the applicant facility to be assessed, including representative case studies and their corresponding final reports.
IAC accreditation is widely respected within the medical community, as illustrated by the support of the national medical societies related to venous disorders, which include physicians, physician extenders, nurses and ultrasound technologists.
What does this mean for our patients?
- This means as a patient you are receiving treatment in a facility that has demonstrated a commitment to quality patient care. Patients can rely on accreditation as an indication that the facility performing their procedure has made a commitment to providing quality venous evaluation and management and/or treatment procedures.
- This accredited facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical expects in the field of venous treatment.
- This facility has undergone a thorough review of its operational and technical components by a panel of experts in the field.
- This facility upholds processes that are in compliance with national standards.
- This facility has standards in place for patient and personnel safety.
- As a patients, you can have confidence that the IAC accredited facility performing your treatment is committed to quality patient care.